In Lerici the summer season officially starts:
useful instructions and information to access the beaches
It is always mandatory to respect the interpersonal distance of at least one meter.
I live outside the Municipality of Lerici, where can I go to the beach?
🏖 To access the bathing establishments in Lerici Coast: contact the following websites for your reservation, during the opening hours, that are set by the operators:
Baia Blu, Colombo, Lido, Ciccillo a mare, Eco del Mare, Fiascherino, Senatore, Nido.
🏖 Contact the following numbers to book your seat at the public beaches during opening hours. The opening times are set by the operators:
- Cala Bianca (Loc. Baia Blu) +39 3476207432;
- Sun (Loc. San Terenzo) 3398587469;
- Marigola Beach (Loc. Venere Azzurra) 3401022061;
- Aloha Beach (Loc. Venere Azzurra) 3921037713;
- Venere 1 (Loc. Venere Azzurra) 3394664928;
- Fiascherino Beach (Loc. Fiascherino) 3274030090
- Fiascherino Bunker (Loc. Fiascherino) +39 3407198906
BEACHES in LERICI, SAN TERENZO, TELLARO
🏖 Access will be divided into two daily shifts: 8:30 am – 1:30 pm / 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm in the following free public beaches.
Reservation is required in the following free public beaches:
- Baia Blu 3476207432;
- San Terenzo 3398587469;
- Marigola Cliff (Loc. Venere Azzurra) 3401022061;
- Venere Azzurra Beach 3394664928 – 3921037713
🏨 Guests of tourist accommodation services of the Municipality of Lerici, will receive information from the accommodation services themselves.
LERICI, 29 MAY 2021